Wednesday 16 December 2015

International Ambassadors Informal blog hop: Christmas tag



Hello everyone,

Welcome to the 12th informal International Ambassadors blog hop....so happy to see you all again!
With Christmas coming up we thought you all could use some "tag" ideas.
I love tags! they are such a great way to make a present just that little bit extra special!
And with Christmas....I am always short of them! (yep...maybe I should buy less presents...lol).
Being in a crafty mood, I made more than one tag, so...coming week I will publish some more quick and easy to (re)make labels.


For my tag I used the following materials:

Don't forget to hop to the blogs of the other IA team members for more great inspiration!
The IA team membersparticipating in this blog hop are:
Christine Emberson (England)
Christina Griffiths (England)
Linda Lucas (Australia)
Yvonne van de Grijp (Holland): you're here :-)


Wishing you lots of fun bloghopping!
I am looking forward to your comments

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugsss,
Yvonne

14 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is beautiful, and a little different
    Who would have thought to use yellow on a Christmas tag
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Tag, thank you all for the hop.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Yvonne, This tag is gorgeous, beautiful colours too, I love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne, thanks for sharing this bright and cheerful christmas tag with us. Loving your choice of colours. Janelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yvonne,
    What a great tag. It's so pretty but nice and quick to make. I love tags all the year round and if you don't need them for gifts you can always make them as card toppers can't you. Thanks for all the blog hops this year. I'm looking forward to the 2016 ones already. Have a great Christmas.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag ,love how you made a wreath around the 25 . Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely tag....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning tag, gorgeous.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yvonne, these blog hops are so fun. The ideas are endless. Just loving your tags. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed holiday time. ~blessings, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the patterns and textures of this tag! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne