Friday 9 February 2018

I Love You....


Hallo allemaal,
De kaart van vandaag heb ik gemaakt voor de Quietfire Design blog (klik hier).
Uiteraard ook weer een paar mooie nieuwe Spellbinders mallen gebruikt.

Hello everyone,
I made today's  card for the Quietfire Design blog (click here).
And of course I also used some gorgeous new Spellbinders die-templates.


Gebruikte spulletjes:
Used materials:


Bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog.
Geniet van de dag!

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Hugsss,
Yvonne

3 comments:

  1. Yvonne, this is beautiful!! I love how you used the Tiered Rosette and Tiara Rondelle! Just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Yvonne another stunning card I love the design and the colours are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
    Thanks for sharing
    หนังไซไฟ

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne